NIBIRU SPORT Ping Pong Paddle Set (4-Player Bundle), Pro Premium Rackets, 3 Star Balls, Portable Storage Case, Complete Table Tennis Set with Advanced Speed, Control and Spin, Indoor or Outdoor Play

  • 1️⃣ COMPLETE PING PONG SET - This premium indoor and outdoor ping pong racket set of table tennis paddles bundle comes with everything you need to enjoy solo or team play, with four ping-pong paddles and eight durable ping pong balls
  • 2️⃣ PREMIER QUALITY TABLE TENNIS PADDLE SET - Crafted with durable rubber with premier thickness and balance for improved ball speed, control, spin
  • 3️⃣ REACTIVE PING PONG BALLS - eight 3-star white and orange table tennis balls crafted with 40mm thick and durable ABS material; ideal for amateurs, beginners, and professional pro players alike
  • 4️⃣ INDOOR and OUTDOOR PLAYABILITY - Each piece of ping pong starter kit racket set we create is strong enough to play both indoors and out. The superior quality ensures ping pong paddles set of 4 can be used by children and adults
  • 5️⃣ GUARANTEED SATISFACTION - When you want the indoor and outdoor table tennis play, select our table tennis racket pack. We back every product with unbeatable quality

The value you get with this set (under $30) is incredible. I was expecting very cheaply made paddles with horrible rubber. Instead these paddles are surprisingly good. Very well balanced and produce lively topspin. Probably better for offense than defense, but for teaching my kids how to play these paddles are fantastic.

I recently started ping pong and this my first ever set I’ve purchased. I’m happy with them. The set came with 4 paddles and 8 balls. They are very well put together. I love color combo on the handles. So far, the only thing about them that could be better is the wooden grip (as pretty as it is) could have been finished a little better. They just need a little sanding, which is what I intend to do. It hasn’t affected my play, just a little detail that needed to be addressed. Overall, I’m pleased with the set.

I am a pretty average ping-pong player. As soon as I put one of these paddles in my hand, I became like a Greek God throwing thunderbolts. I could put enough spin on the ball to have it go 15 to 20 feet off the table curve back around and drop dead on the table with no bounce. People playing against me almost passed out trying to hit the balls back. My service became unreturnable because the other player simply could not keep up with the speed of the ball. And the ball was moving so fast that if for some reason they were able to get a paddle on it the rubber on their paddle melted due to friction.

Bought these 2 months ago when my wife and I got our first table. I would say these met my expectations, but not did not exceed them. Still worthy of 5 stars. Great for in home, recreational, family / friends use. Definitely better than most garbage / trash paddles that you play with and are worthless! when you realize you are paying about $6 per racket, you will find this set is worth it. I also own a $75 Stiga pro-carbon paddle. These are not that! Don't even ask about using these for a tournament or very serious table tennis. They aren't made for that! After dozens and dozens of games with beginner to beginner/intermediate players, these paddles are holding up decently well. They have been smacked on the table a number of times and are still usable with hardly-detectable damage. I am purposefully using the same paddle over and over again (rather than rotating through the paddles) to get an idea of how these will hold up. I also want to test the lifetime guarantee by asking for a replacement once the singled out paddle has finished its usable life and begins to fall apart. I hope they come through. I bought this product because of the overall good reviews and promise for great customer service. Whether it be sooner or later, I expect some of these paddles to wear out. Then, I will contact the supplier and put that customer service to the test, and I will update this review with those findings when that time comes. For now, 5 stars with the assumption the customer service is what it says it is.

This is a great paddle set. The paddles are in new condition including protective film. The grips are smooth and comfortable. The included balls are a nice thing to have as well, as is the handy carrying case. The shiny and slightly tacky finish on the paddles will of course fade with play but can be gently wiped with a slightly damp towel if desired. Even after a fair bit of use the rubber paddle surface is well-adhered and provides nice consistent impact and spin. The weight and grip stay comfortable even after an hour session. After a few months of use, nothing is peeling, chafing, or failing, so no dealing with flappy paddles or fighting over the one in good condition, because they’re all still in fine shape.

Very nice set! Play great and well made. Price is great and products are really worth it. Paddles are very sturdy and well made.

Got this for the kids and I to use, they are 11 and 12 years old. For us they are perfect. We are rookies and the price was right. Paddles feel high quality. I taught the kids how to put spin on the ball and these paddles have just the right amount of rubber on them for spins. The extra balls are great. Once these paddles wear out I will buy this exact set again.

These paddles work great for game of ping pong with my husband, or friends when we play doubles. They are so much better than the cheap paddles with the knobs. Well worth the money. So far they have stood up to over 100 games with no problem. Very good quality, seem very well done and easy to hold. They have stood up against some tough games. I highly recommend for the average player, it allows you to put spin on the ball. Great purchase, money well spent, especially considering the fact that they come with balls and a nice case.

I love these table tennis paddles. I love playing ping pong and really wanted to get a high quality paddles. These paddles are super hit product on all our family get togethers. Right now I am teachnig my daughter to play table tennis and we play every evening because I love playing with these paddles. I have used many other paddles before but this is the best one yet!! Thank you to those who have put in so much effort into making such wonderful quality table tennis paddles.

I played roughly 50 games of ping pong with my kids. These table tennis rackets let you hit balls fast and comfortable to use. I’m not table tennis pro, so can’t judge as a real expert. For tournaments at home with kids or friends the rackets are good.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jhua 360 Rotating Free adjustment Dual Head Car Auto Cooling Air Fan Powerful Quiet 2 Speed Rotatable 12V Ventilation Dashboard Electric Car Fans Summer Cooling Air Circulator

History Events on March 13

I JUST LOST THE GAME