Taurus Apr 20 − May 20 Alias: Alias: The Bull April 15 (15/04) daily taurus horoscope: summary taurus daily Star 9/10 Will what you have to say make a difference? Where you might have felt excluded from certain discussions or made to feel as if your point of view held no water, you could find yourself having to voice an opinion or make a suggestion and this could be precisely whats needed to strengthen your position. Your ruler, Venus, is awakening from a six-week slumber. She has been weakened of late and so too, have you in a particular way. Thats about to change. Read more... summary taurus tomorrow Star 7/10 Theres nothing quite like a sudden, out-of-the-blue revelation to alter a plan so diligently and carefully organized. What comes to light might, at first, cause you to be...
Abdulla Al Mamun
I'd buy more of these
Pros: Very sturdy and durable, looks nice (I prefer the unpolished stainless steel look to the shinier finish), the measurement is engraved so it won't fade, looks like it'll last for years, no nasty chemicals like with plastic measuring spoons. And I love the convenient size- 2tbsp. Cons: Can't think of any.
Prabha Radhakrishnan
Nice looking scoop
Works really well for my needs. Small enough to fit inside the jar I use. I use this to scoop coffee into the coffee filters. Works wonderfully.
Jef Gaspar Sabrozo
Easy accurate handy kitchen helper
I use this 2 T scoop 2-3 times a day for measuring coffee, almond milk, lemon juice, MCT and olive oil, loose leaf tea, and baking ingredients. So easy to clean, takes up very little space in the drawer, design promotes accurate measurement without liquids slopping around or out . .
Mohsin Abbas
Perfect for my needs
These things are very well built and very nice. I recently purchased a ceramic coffee container to get the ugly folgers can off my counter but still have coffee right beside my pot. It is much smaller than the folgers can. I needed a small scoop to fit inside the container. These scoops are very dense I was impressed the moment I opened the package. These things are built to lift I truck I think. It is functional and well built. As far as accuracy goes I gave it a five but I really don't know because I just use it for coffee and don't exactly measure it out. I would definitely recommend these scoops.
Tami Johnston-Cook
Perfect measuring spoons for my work bag!
I ordered these so that I could carry about one and two tablespoon measures in my work bag for salad dressing and the like and stop borrowing my baking set at home. I was so suprised to see how sturdy, heavy and well-made these little scoops are. I will be using them for a very long time! Excellent product for the money.
Mehboob Ahmad
Heavyweight and Good Quality
This little scoop is awesome! Given as a gift to my husband and I was super impressed by the weight of it. It made me jealous that my measuring cups and teaspoons weren’t of the same quality that I already owned. Needless to say, great buy!
Seif Eldeen
Nice set of measuring spoons
Great set of measuring spoons for the price. Very nice weight to them and quality finish. Purchased mine to use for laundry additives and they’re perfect. Would recommend!
Majid Khichi
Extremely sturdy set
I bought this set for my morning coffee making. The 2T is excellent to measure my cream every day. They are SUCH GREAT QUALITY! Very impressed!
Tammy Ranae Meyer
Heavy duty
Perfect for leaving in my coffee that I keep in the fridge. Coffee doesn’t stick to it at all, great scoop. Very sturdy, this thing isn’t bending on you.
Tim Winters
Everyone should have 2.
I use this to scoop coffee and to simplify recipes that call for 2 tablespoons. Due to its size, it is much easier to clean.