Jhua 360 Rotating Free adjustment Dual Head Car Auto Cooling Air Fan Powerful Quiet 2 Speed Rotatable 12V Ventilation Dashboard Electric Car Fans Summer Cooling Air Circulator

  • Dual fans head 12V powered portable adjustable fan, blow hot air out to the car
  • High efficient fan rotating, remove the smell quickly and effectively because of the dual 360 degree rotation powerful fans
  • Good looking,free adjustment of 360 degrees horizontal and vertical directions dashboard cooling car fans with kids safe design. Fit to all the family car van trunk SUV RV ATV boat in 12 V cigarette lighter
  • Low energy consumption, low noise but strong wind and with adhesive base to secure the fan to dashboard or the seat armrest area
  • This listing is created by Jhua, so all the information is corresponding to Jhua brand. Please kindly select Jhua brand.

Sandy, our golden retriever loves it! Its quite and keeps her cool in the backseat of our pick up truck.

I ordered this fan not knowing what to expect but thought for the price it would be worth taking a chance. We couldn’t be happier! We have the fan mounted on the car’s side roof handle (photo) so that it is at the perfect height to circulate the air in the backseat where our dog rides. The fan’s angle can also be adjusted so that doesn’t blow directly on him. Eventhough our car has side-frame air vents in back (not just in the middle console), not enough air comes out to keep it cool enough for our dog. That meant we sat with the A/C blasting, wearing coats and scarves up front so our dog in back could be cool for our cross country hauls! We are very happy we have found a better solution. Summary of features: 1) Angle of fan head can be adjusted, 2) Fan speed can be seamlessly adjusted, min-med-max, 3) Plugs in to 12v dock in car with cord long enough for fan placement most anywhere inside, 4) Not unduly loud. We recommend this product.

I live in my car to save some money for a down payment on a house and this fan is great. I bought a fan at Walmart which was flimsy but it worked for 4 months until the fuse popped. It had a fan spread of about 90 degrees, where as this fan has a fan spread of around 30 degrees. Meaning it blows air where you face it. The fan is listed as 12V using 9W +/- 20%. Which comes out to a max current of 0.9 amps. If you have an old/weak car battery, it could drain it overnight if you don't drive very far during the day. Just make sure to drive 3-5 miles at highway speed to keep the car battery charged. EDIT: Died a little after 4 months. No longer turns on or lights up.

1958 VW Bus,,, Without anything,,,,Keeps the windows clear in the winter,,, And the Wife Cool in the Summer,,,, (Happy Wife,,, Happy Life !) 39 Years of Marriage,,,35 years of Da Bus,,,,Only 6 months of air flow in the cab,,,, Needed this in the 80"s we Might have had more than 4 Daughters

Use this for our boat so we don't always have to run the AC. This thing is nice. It has a large clip which increases the number of places you can mount it. It has great output. You can swivel it and it has a variable speed. I'm pleased with the quality and happy with my purchase.

This thing is super quiet. I was looking for a fan for a while to put on the back of my camping car for overlanding. I was surprised at how quiet it is and how you can graduate the speed of the fan anywhere from 0 to full at infinit increments. great product

Met my expectations and needs. Clips on solidly, quiet, adjustable, and the speed is also adjustable. I bought it for my dogs in the back of my Subaru. Subaru advertises the car as a pet carrier, but the Outback does not project AC that far back, there are no AC vents at the rear, and no operable windows.

Works well. It blows a fair amount of air to keep us cool in our hot humid weather until I can afford to have my car's a/c leak fixed. On more temperate days we'll continue using it just for the air flow, particularly when we shut the windows in heavy, noisy traffic. Great communication with seller who worked hard to please us. Thank you.

This is only fan of its type I've used, but for its size, it moves as much air as I would expect, and it hardly makes enough noise to hear it above the road noise, etc. with the windows open. The switch works well, and the clamp is strong. It's no substitute for air conditioning, but when the car isn't moving enough to generate cooling air flow through the windows, the fan does help enough to be a welcome accessory.

So, keep in mind, this is a fan, not an A.C. unit (according to these reviews that's what people somehow expected almost). I bought this for a road trip from NY to KS. I was going to be stuck in the back seat with my 100lb dog and no A.C. vents, my parents are in the front and get cold and turn the A.C. down causing us all to fight... every summer for 6 years. This year I had this fan. I had one facing me and one facing my dog (who does not like fans, turn it on before she gets in the car or while she's not paying attention and she'll never notice). It worked as great as I could ask a fan to work. Tried to do it's job while the windows were down and did what a fan does best, blow air so it felt good on the side that wasn't by the window. When the A.C. was on, it was better than perfect. This fan blew around that cold A.C. air and we got through this 24 hour trip without any arguments about the A.C. This thing rocks. The cord is a decent length as well, that let me put it in multiple different places during this trip. Was on almost the entire time and never quit on me. Even had it on when the car was off and it did not effect the battery. And, it's fairly quite, for someone who sleeps with a fan on every night, 90% of the time I forgot it was on because I almost never heard it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

History Events on March 13