Just compare yourself to fat people. Sorted. Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps June 15, 2021 Just compare yourself to fat people. Sorted. ask 170 Likes 19 Comments Nabila Sherin Nisim Salinas 5 kilos in 2 months is good. People who lose 10-20 kilos a month are doint a radical diet that they can not mantain in the long run anyway. Besides, it's very unhealthy to lose 10-20 kilos in just one month.. Valinte Jesza This is the dumbest fucking mental attitude. "I'm trying to loose weight, oh no there is sbd thinner than me, i guess what i'm doing is useless anyway, lets just stop" ?? There will always, in everything, be sbd who is better, thinner, more attractive, more successfull etc. If you loose motivation because of sth like this, then you should fix that first Because doing sth, is always better than not doing it at all MD Rana Usman Personal trainer here! Comparison is the thief of joy. Your journey to being healthier and more comfortable in your own skin should not be about numbers on the scale or how well you are doing compared to anyone else. Every health habit you implement in your life will have lasting effects on the overall quality of your life. Any progress you make, no matter how small you perceive it to be, is amazing and deserves your appreciation. Well done for achieving so much already and keep up the good work. Who knows how well you’ll be doing in a couple months time but your only way of finding out is to keep going! Jeannette Chambers Never compare yourself with other people, I’m on a weight loss journey myself and lost 10 kg initially but have been stuck for a while, no difference on the scale but I noticed a difference when shopping for clothes the other day. Also a diet isn’t permanent, a change in habits is and that takes time, sometimes you fall off the wagon but you can get right back on the next day, don’t beat yourself up Robbie Martinazzi Meth. Gets you motivated to do anything AND makes you lose weight! Jesse Mason Capucci I lost 10 kgs in one month with diet and hitting the gym. Long story short: caloric deficit is the best way. Claudia Ivette Moreno You are doing great man. Take it for a guy who lost weight way too quickly. Could not maintain it and got loose skin because of it (gained everything back and more). This time around i am doing what you are doing, loosing it slowly. I find it easier to maintain it now. Bradley Rollinson Keep going it will get better the more weight you lose the more confident you’ll be and the when you compare yourself to other people you will see you are superior. Holly Wade Keep it up man. I lost 9 kilos since January. Right now I'm getting a little heavier because of muscle mass and its worth it! Kaye Hughes Stay off social media. Read books. Stay away from body building or weight loss magazines or sites Andy M Johnstone Thats great and healthy job dude, people that lose 10-20 will fell some of the side effects... just focus on understand you Bio-rhythm and make sure you train-eat according to your body needs oooooor do parkour!! Hahhaha Sharon Brace When you start working out you gain a lot of muscles, you should never compare on weight loss, but instead on lowering your fat percentage. (Not that you should compare to other people anyway, but still) Chickoo Fredz I feel you, being pregnant I am trying so hard not to compare myself to some of these superfit preggos. I have been tiny all my life so to blow up like a balloon and see others with slender legs and a cute bump I feel like such a pig. Billie Tyer Don't compare yourself, it's better to lose slowly than not at all or 10 kg a week (believe me when I say that those quick losses usually come back) Ralph Lawrence Marica This is the ideal weight loss during that period..Keep up the great work you are doing , your body is healthier than them my dear Tamra Lee White Dont compare yourself to anyone other than yourself... I'm coming up on 90 days into my regime and I feel a lot better, only problem is blood pressure is low as shit from the weight loss... just keep doing what your doing, you will be better for it. This isnt a videogame, no instant gratification, no pay to win, no cheat codes... think about old school WoW... you have to grind to get what you want. Hell redo your entire workout to simulate something you would do in your game. Might help you lose track of thoughts and workout harder. Sonja Kovacevic I have been on a rollercoaster of losing loads of weight and getting fit to “...oh look I can start eating pizza again...” to the point where I get fat enough and think “fuck this I need to get fit”. Let me tell you, when you start seeing improvements in your physique after starting to gym, then seeing someone a lot fitter than you it can be completely demoralising. The one piece of advice my father gave me which holds true to this day and gives me the motivation I need to carry on getting fit in these low moments is to ask yourself a question: “am I seeing an improvement in myself?” It doesn’t matter how big or how small, if the answer is a YES then keep on f***ing going!! Because the *you* in 4 weeks time will thank you for it and you will achieve the body you desire if you maintain this attitude Steven Williamson Compare yourself to your former self. Keep up the work buddy! You can do this! Always look on what you have already accomplished and let that be the motivation you need to go on! Ben Myers Well i lost 35 kg in a year so you can do it. Everyone is different take your time and you'll be proud afterwards Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments
Nisim Salinas
Valinte Jesza
MD Rana Usman
Jeannette Chambers
Robbie Martinazzi
Jesse Mason Capucci
Claudia Ivette Moreno
Bradley Rollinson
Holly Wade
Kaye Hughes
Andy M Johnstone
Sharon Brace
Chickoo Fredz
Billie Tyer
Ralph Lawrence Marica
Tamra Lee White
Sonja Kovacevic
Steven Williamson
Ben Myers