Neutrogena Wet Skin Kids Water Resistant Sunscreen Stick for Face and Body, Broad Spectrum SPF 70,...

  • 0.47-ounce stick of with Neutrogena Wet Skin Kids Sunscreen Stick with SPF 70 UVA and UVB sun protection
  • Made for active kids, this sunscreen stick is specially formulated to work on your kid's wet or dry skin
  • Sunscreen stick instantly cuts through water, creating a water-resistant protection with every application for up to 80 minutes
  • Helps to keep kids protected against sun damage at the beach or pool with SPF 70 protection. Provides Broad-Spectrum protection from skin-aging UVA and skin-burning UVB rays
  • Convenient sunscreen stick features a dermatologist tested, hypoallergenic, oil-free and PABA-free formula

Living in SoCal we go through our fair share of sunscreen and my kids hate the sprays and lotions on their faces because they run in their eyes. They love this stick. It goes on easily but doesn’t run and it has s nice scent. We’ve been using this for the past few years and will keep using it as long as it works

We love this sunscreen. My daughter can apply it herself, it smells good, and it doesn't bother her skin. We only use it for her face and ears. PERFECT product! We use the spray on the rest of the body because otherwise this would be gone quickly, and it would be cumbersome to apply to all areas. Good for small areas.

I’ve been using this daily on my two year old, as we’re outside for hours everyday in the summer, often in and out of water. The stick clearly works very well because she hasn’t had any sunburn and her face, ears, and neck. She also hasn’t gained much color this summer. I love that it’s so easy and quick to go on, which is necessary when you have an impatient toddler to work with. It doesn’t leave any gloppy, white residue that’s impossible to rub in, like some lotion sunscreens for kids. Rather, it goes on clear, and my hands stay clean because I just hold the stick and roll it on like deodorant. I’ve been rubbing the stick on her hair part as well, and it doesn’t show, nor does it leave her fine, blond hair greasy. I am pretty thorough about application, overlapping everything at least once. Since the sunscreen goes on clear, doing this helps me feel like I’m not missing any spots. I definitely feel like using the stick is more likely to help me cover all of my daughter’s skin safely than using a spray would be.

I love this stuff, I like that it works on wet or dry skin and is so convenient, goes on easy and works well. I've never gotten burned when using it, my child has never gotten burned wearing it either. I do wish this kids one came in a bigger size though because it is easy to go through it fast.

I’ve tried a lot of face sticks for my kids, since I think they’re the easiest and least messy to apply, especially to a squirmy 2 year old. I love this one, it applies really smoothly, smells great, and seemingly protects their skin well. It also doesn’t leave a thick white coating on their skin that’s impossible to rub in. I will definitely be ordering this over and over again.

Forget using this for kids, I use it for me! So far, this is the best sunscreen I've used for traveling. I don't like sunscreen that burns your eyes no more than kids do, so this is what I started using after my adult Neutrogena ultra sunscreen stick ran out. This sunscreen goes on extra smooth with no tugging of delicate facial skin. It's definitely small enough to fit in your pocket or purse, so having it on hand everywhere you go is a major plus because you won't have to think about bringing it along. Doesn't take up any room. Definitely buying more! Worth every penny. Note: this review is it's performance on an adult. I have no experience in using this on kids which it's marketed for. 5 stars for adult use!

I love this sunstick. Nothing is easier than taking off a lid and rubbing my baby and toddler’s faces with a smooth stick. It’s not sticky, it glides like lotion, it doesn’t need rubbing, it leaves no marks, and my kids have yet to get burned in the last 3 years I’ve used this product. I’ll buy this every summer for as long as I have kids in the sun!

This is the only way I put suncreen on my 4 kids faces. Very smooth, glides on easily, and effective. I especially like that it doesn't get in my kids eyes like some do. I also use it on my daughter's sensitive skin/eczema- like the inside of her elbows and behind her knees and it doesn't irritate it like others do.

I love this product! I will use it on my kids and myself! This is so nice on the face because it does not run into your eyes when you sweat, and keeps your face from burning. I can't say enough good things about this sunblock!

We take this everywhere. Don't think I'll ever use another sunscreen! Our 10-month old spent a week in Cancun and this stuff was great! He never got burned, didn't seem to be bothered by us putting this on, and it was SO convenient. Best part is the size. It's smaller than a deodorant stick, which is great. Fits super easily in a pocket/diaper bag/anything. So easy and convenient, seriously, buy this, you won't be disappointed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

History Events on March 13

Jhua 360 Rotating Free adjustment Dual Head Car Auto Cooling Air Fan Powerful Quiet 2 Speed Rotatable 12V Ventilation Dashboard Electric Car Fans Summer Cooling Air Circulator