Dual Electronics LU43PB 3-Way High Performance Outdoor Indoor Speakers with Powerful Bass | Effortless Mounting Swivel Brackets | All Weather Resistance | Expansive Stereo Sound Coverage | Sold in Pairs

  • |DESIGNED TO LIVE INDOORS & OUTDOORS| – your studio quality speakers can be mounted/placed in any open space, by the pool, under your patio, in the garage, on a bookshelf; regardless of placement they will deliver Extraordinary Sound
  • |DIGITALLY OPTIMIZED FOR EXPANSIVE DISPERSION & POWERFUL BASS| – the synchronized harmony of your 3-Way Component Speakers & 4-inch Woofer create a state of accurate acoustic dispersion with deep rich sounding bass for a truly full range of sound
  • |EFFORTLESS MOUNTING SWIVEL BRACKETS| – versatility is in its design; your speakers can be mounted in a matter of seconds in any open space and provide you with a 120 degree range of High Fidelity Sound
  • |ALL WEATHER RESISTANT COATING| – these speakers are made for Every Season; they are coated with a UV resistant resin and placed inside an ABS enclosure protecting it from the elements and preserving sound integrity
  • |DUAL DBTMA100 BLUETOOTH AMPLIFIER| – don’t forget to add the top selling Dual Electronics DBTMA100 Bluetooth Amplifier with your LU43PB Speakers for the best outdoor/indoor acoustic experience
  • |1 YEAR WARRANTY| – guaranteed high quality and reliability with hassle-free parts and labor warranty including excellent customer service
  • |DIMENSIONS| – 8.25” H x 5.25” W x 5.25” D

Great buy, for a great price. These little speakers replaced some old yamaha speakers that a previous owner had set up for exterior sound. Bought two pairs (100w versions), installed them in series (the brackets while flimsy when just holding them, are really quite sturdy when screwed to the wall/rafters - especially with using wood screws), and gave them a test run. Pros: - small - Inconspicuous - Loud (can be heard at the other end of the farm without much trouble) - Really good sound for outdoor speakers that cost this little. Con: - Wire connection in the back is weak. It is really easy to accidentally pull out the speaker wire after it has been connected (Dual really just needs to make the spring a little stronger) I definitely recommend these speakers. Not sure how my neighbors feel... but they are a hill away... so probably won't ever find out.

Have had these out in the elements for a year, including snow/ice, and used them a lot. They sound even better this year than last. No problems at all. Very pleased with decision to purchase these. Since I listen outside so much, I decided to upgrade to better speakers. After about 10 hours of research I realized going to better speakers would be about 6 times the cost of these. The quality of these is FAR above the other speakers in this price range ($55/pair). These suddenly sound even better knowing that!

I ordered these based on a few things. After I find what I want and the price I want, it comes down to the reviews here. This item has so many reviews already. There are a few bad ones, but I see through what the issue was and ignore those reviews because there’s barely any of them. Just hooked these up around my pool and they sound excellent! They are being drowned out a little because I have a pair of car speakers in the enclosures out here too. I have a pair of 6x9 two ways that sound awesome out here but I want to match so I just bought two more of these Duals. Four of the same speaker is more appropriate for equal sound. These are big, substantial feeling enclosures. I love them! Can’t wait for the other pair to arrive! Thanks Amazon and thank you Dual brand speakers. I’ve heard of Dual for years now, never had until now, and never heard a bad thing about them.

I needed white, wall-mountable speakers for my kitchen. Nothing fancy (they'd be competing with an exhaust fan and a noisy induction cooktop), and mostly for watching cooking shows and comedies rather than music. They needed to be modest (for spousal acceptance factor), and priced accordingly. White speakers at this price seem to be rare. I was skeptical but they look amazing, sound reasonable (I have much higher-end speakers to compare them with) but, for background music or for my needs, they were ideal. The fact that brackets and hardware were included made installation a breeze. There was only one small snag – one of the thumbscrews to hold the speaker on the bracket was missing. Since I needed to wall-mount them, this was a full-stop on the project. I emailed customer support and they got back to me within a day or two. (I installed them over a weekend.) I emailed back a copy of the Amazon receipt and, by the end of that week, I had a replacement thumbscrew to complete the project. Totally delighted and am considering another pair for our enclosed porch!

I've had these speakers for 8 years. The sit on an outdoor wall, exposed to the elements on a windy corner patio is NYC. They've survived 2 hurricanes, 2 tornadoes, snowmageddon, snowpocalypse, Bloomberg, de Blasio, and some pretty intense heat. I haven't taken them down or covered them in the winter, and they still sound great. Only now are the grilles starting to rust. Hard to go wrong at this price.

I am using these speakers for a public kid's play area in a laundromat indoors. They're used more than 12 hours a day, 7 days a week, and have been running flawlessly for the past 4 months. They look good and are not flimsy. The volume paired with a 90-watt amp is more than sufficient for public areas. For the price, this is a great deal and would definitely recommend and buy again if I need more.

I have purchased 6 sets of these speakers to use out side. I have not had one problem with them. The sound is great for a deck or small outdoor area. They have been thru rain, snow and seasons without a problem. Friends think I payed much more than I did to get the sound I have.

We've only had these speakers a little while, and I have to go on what my husband said about installation, since I didn't do any of it....He said it was pretty easy. We have them outside on our deck. They are clear and crisp and have a decent volume range. We love the idea that we can listen to music while out in the pool. The only thing I don't know is how well they would work a distance apart from one another....if they'd still be as clear and crisp sounding. We have a very large yard and not only are they easy to install, they're a GREAT price for such a product....We just purchased a second set of speakers for our lower area of yard, off the deck....we hope to have them installed by this weekend. I hope to be able to revisit this "review" in a few months, after we've had some not so nice weather, so I can re post a follow up review...time and weather I think will be the deciding factor ...hence why I'm going to try to post a follow up. But at this very moment we are VERY happy with the purchase of these and recommend them to any one in the market for some poolside or outdoor speakers!!!

Decent speakers for the money. I replaced some old KLH speakers that were comparable to these, they were really old as in 1990's old, but I had only used them since 2004. I was lucky and was able to use the existing KLH mounting brackets so that made installation a breeze. Anyway, for an inexpensive set of outdoor speakers these are pretty much your only option and they are worth it. Next step up would be the yamaha or Klipsch which run around $100 or a little less. The weak point of these speakers are the spring loaded wire terminals. In my opinion I think they should have made them just a little more robust. The clips are spring loaded, and if you are not careful, the terminal button will pop out. It's easy to put it back in, so not all is lost if this happens. Some suggestions when you hook them up: 1) Strip the speaker wire a little long. The way the spring clips work is they just push the wire in the opposite directions of the spring tension, and hope that the wire touches the metal conductor on the other side. If you don't have enough exposed wire, it won't get a good connection. 2) Be very gentle when opening and handling the spring clip while inserting the speaker wire. The spring clips are somewhat fragile in the sense that they are not a robust design (without calling them cheap). If you are careful, it will work. Final thoughts: the speakers sound good. For the money, you get what you paid for. The weak link in these speakers are the speaker wire terminals, so handle them in a way that reflects their fragile nature. I'm not sure why they didn't just use screw terminals, it probably would have been cheaper to manufacture, and being outdoor speakers, it would have helped the speaker wire that in under the screwed down terminal to avoid tarnishing which eventually degrades the circuit.

I bought these speakers in July 2011 to mount on the back of our house, so that we can enjoy music on our deck and in our backyard. I paid a bit less for these than they are currently listed for, but I'd gladly pay the current listing price because they have exceeded my expectations tremendously. We live in Connecticut and we can have brutal heat and humidity during the summer and can have brutally cold, snowy, icy winters. We have never taken the speakers down and they show it on the outside, but they still work great. They are not Bose, so don't expect the best sound quality, but really the sound quality is good and is perfect for what we use them for. We are not having raging parties with booming loud music. We are parents with young kids who like to hang out in the backyard with friends and family while music is playing in the background...and occasionally the kid versus adult dance-off. :). My husband and I were just talking about how great these speakers have been and I realized I'd never written a review for them, so here I am. Really, these are great little outdoor speakers!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

History Events on March 13

Jhua 360 Rotating Free adjustment Dual Head Car Auto Cooling Air Fan Powerful Quiet 2 Speed Rotatable 12V Ventilation Dashboard Electric Car Fans Summer Cooling Air Circulator